Our website was developed to support the following browsers.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above
• Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above
• Google Chrome 6.0 and above
• Safari 4.0 and above
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
• PC / Internet Explorer 7 - From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
• PC / other browsers - Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
• Mac / all browsers - Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab.
Useful Links Accessibility
Operating Systems Accessibility Links: