We are proud of our relationship with our fans.
We have a number of independently-run Birmingham City Supporters Clubs. Their details are as follows:
Bordesley Social Club
Adrian Reilly & Ian Connor
Central Blues Travel
Tel: 07957 104 017
East Midlands Supporters Club
Tel: 07971 992 452
London Area Supporters Club
Tel: 07855 456025
North West Blues
Tel: 07791 318 111
Tel: 07917 372 576
Lynda Courts & Mark Marshall
Tel: 07756 498 842
West and South Yorkshire Bluenoses
Yorkshire Bluenose Society
Chairman Jason Brooks
Birmingham City FC Supporters Club of Norway (Est: 1981)
Address: kytterveien 36, N-4642 SØGNE
Chair: Christer Norlander
Swiss Birmingham City Supporters Club
Chair: Tony Pitt
BCFC USA Supporters Club
Andrew Ford (New York City), David Goode (Chicago)
East Coast (NJ, CT, MA, NY)
Chris Dunford and John Melnikov
Becoming a recognised Supporters Club
The Club accepts proposals for newly recognised Supporters Clubs at the end of each season. If you would like to submit one for consideration after 2019/20, please email email@example.com.
Supporters Club expectations and Code of Conduct
As per EFL Regulation 115, one member of each Supporters Club is invited to at least two meetings/fan forums per season where there is an opportunity to discuss significant Club issues with relevant BCFC staff.
In return, we expect a certain standard of behaviour.
As a founder, chairperson or board member of a Supporters Club, you:
- must ensure bullying and harassment does not occur within your group
- must follow all reasonable expectations as a supporter of the Club and avoid all forms of disruptive or offensive behaviour
- must ensure no behaviour which would bring the Club’s name into disrepute takes place within your group
- must comply with requests from Club staff
- must not criticise the Club or its staff publicly or on social media
- must not represent yourself as an employee or official representative of BCFC
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the removal of official Club-recognised status.