On behalf of Birmingham City Football Club, Harlee and Jude laid a wreath each to remember those who have served and sacrificed.
On Saturday, we are proud to acknowledge Remembrance Day at the Fulham game. A number of activities will take place ahead of kick-off and fans are asked to make their way into St. Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium in good time.
See below for a timetable of events:
· The two teams will be led out by two former military personnel, who served in the Falklands War.
· Prior to kick-off, there will be a period of silence before a bugler will play the last post.
· A specially commissioned ‘Blues Remembers’ crowd flag will be unveiled in the Tilton.
· Our players will once again wear special-edition shirts embroidered with a poppy. The match-worn shirts will then be signed and made available to purchase in an auction after the game, with all proceeds going to the Royal British Legion.
· Volunteers from the Royal British Legion will be selling poppies and the Birmingham City football pin 2019 outside the stadium prior to kick-off.