This Saturday will be one that lives long in the memory of Bluenoses, as supporters return to St. Andrew’s for the first time since March 2020.
As fans can imagine, there have been a few changes in B9; and with Covid-19 cases still a cause for concern, we ask for all fans’ cooperation to make the return to stadia as smooth as possible.
Only the Main Stand and Gil Merrick Stand will be in use for this fixture, with access to the stadium from 1.30pm.
Important information for fans attending the West Brom fixture:
- A limited number of tickets will be available to purchase on Saturday for any supporter with a previous booking history at Birmingham City FC
- Any fans wishing to purchase tickets on the day should factor-in the time it takes to walk from the Kop ticket office to the Main Stand/Gil Merrick. We strongly advise buying your ticket in advance, however if using the Kop ticket office please allow yourself ample time to get to your seat
- The Kop ticket office will open at 9am
Kiosks and catering
- Inside St. Andrew’s is now totally cashless, with Apple Pay, debit card and credit card (excluding American Express) payment methods accepted at all kiosks.
- Tappit will no longer be supported in the stadium
- The Kop ticket office will still accept cash payments
Covid-19 and safety
- In order to ensure players’ safety, autographs and selfies before or after the match will not be available until further notice. As a Club, we greatly value the importance of player interaction with fans and communities, however given recent outbreaks across the EFL, we hope fans understand this decision
- All stewards responsible for searches, catering staff and supporter-facing staff, will continue to use PPE including masks and gloves that will be regularly changed. Whilst the Government guidelines have been relaxed, we want to continue with additional hygiene measures to ensure fans’ safety
- We have implanted a full Covid-19 procedure at St. Andrew’s, details of which can be found here. Included in this is information on arriving, pre-game and post-game, and hygiene
The whole Club is excited to see and hear our famous faithful back in the stands, and we hope your first experience back at St. Andrew’s is a pleasant and safe one.